Lawn Fertilization in & Around Perry, Painesville & Willoughby, OH
Our fertilization treatments are pet-safe once they've dried.
When it comes to keeping your lawn healthy and strong, there's no better way than by fertilizing it regularly. At MC Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing, our fertilization program consists of six treatments from spring to fall to ensure you get the lush, green lawn of your dreams. Our fertilization program also includes weed, grub, and insect control treatments to keep threats at bay. If you don't want to sign up for our entire fertilization program, we offer a la carte treatments that don't include our additional services. Safety is our top priority, so we use products that are pet-safe once they've dried.
We offer our fertilization program to homes and businesses in and around Perry, Painesville, and Willoughby, OH. Give us a call at (440) 224-2448 to get started today!
Our Lawn Fertilization Program Schedule
We've tailored our fertilization program schedule so it produces the best results for your grass. Our fertilization program consists of six visits that include regular fertilization treatments, pre- and post-emergent weed control, insect control, and grub control. Our fertilization program schedule is as follows:
- Step 1 - Early Spring: We fertilize your lawn and apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent crabgrass and other weeds from sprouting.
- Step 2 - Late Spring: We apply a second round of fertilizer and a post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Step 3 - Early Summer: A third fertilization treatment is administered and we also apply an insect control treatment to get rid of pests like fleas, ticks, and ants.
- Step 4 - Late Summer: In this visit, we apply a fourth round of fertilizer, but also put down a pre-emergent grub control treatment as well as a post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Step 5 - Early Fall: We'll complete the fifth application of fertilizer for the season and apply post-emergent weed control that specifically targets crabgrass. Additionally, we apply post-emergent grub control at the same time.
- Step 6 - Late Fall: We apply the season's final fertilization treatment to your lawn as well as one last post-emergent weed control treatment.
You can add weed control treatments for your driveway and sidewalk cracks as an add-on to our lawn care program.
We offer a la carte lawn fertilization treatments.
We understand that every lawn has different needs, which is why you can sign up for a la carte fertilization treatments. Based on your preferences and your turf's needs, we can fertilize your lawn however many times you'd like. However, if you choose this option, we can't guarantee the same successful results that come with our six-step lawn fertilization program. Similarly, we would only apply fertilization treatments, as grub, insect, and weed control are not included.
Our Lawn Fertilization Treatments Are Pet-Safe After They Dry
At MC Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing, we value safety for both you and your loved ones, and that includes your furry friends! Once we’ve applied our lawn fertilization treatment, it’ll take some time to dry. Once it is, your lawn will be safe to use and you can let your pets back outside. However, you'll always want to check with our pros when they come to administer the treatments because they can give you a good estimate of how long you should wait before letting them back on your grass.
Call us today to sign up for our fertilization program!
At MC Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing, we've designed a fertilization program that will supply your lawn with the nutrients that it needs, when it needs it. We offer our fertilization program to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in Perry, Painesville, Willoughby, and the nearby areas in Ohio. Call us at (440) 224-2448 to sign up for our fertilization program today!