Weed Control in Perry, OH & Nearby Cities Like Painesville and Willoughby
Our 6-step weed control program includes pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments.
Weeds are unsightly nuisances that ruin your lawn's aesthetic appeal and steal nutrients from your grass. But you don't have to let them overtake your turf. At MC Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing, we offer our professional weed control service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in Perry, OH, and nearby cities like Painesville and Willoughby.
We apply both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments as part of our 6-step lawn fertilization and weed control program. This program runs from late March to October to keep your lawn in top health throughout the year. Our weed control treatments are pet friendly and target a wide range of weeds in our area, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and more. Don't delay any longer. Call us today at (440) 224-2448 to sign up for our weed control service!
Our Weed Control Service Schedule
We offer our weed control service as part of our comprehensive lawn fertilization and weed control program. This 6-step program runs from late March to October and includes fertilizer treatments, pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control applications, and more. Our pre-emergent weed control treatments proactively combat weed development and prevent weeds from breaching the surface of your lawn. Meanwhile, our post-emergent weed control treatments eliminate weeds that have already popped up on your grass. Our lawn fertilization and weed control service schedule is as follows:
- Step 1 (Early Spring): We apply granular fertilizer to kickstart turf growth and a pre-emergent weed control treatment to target crabgrass.
- Step 2 (Late Spring): Our team applies granular fertilizer to encourage grass growth and a post-emergent weed control treatment to target broadleaf weeds.
- Step 3 (Early Summer): We apply fertilizer to continue promoting healthy turf growth and an insect control treatment to take care of ants, earwigs, flies, and more.
- Step 4 (Late Summer): Our team applies fertilizer to replenish your lawn's nutrient supply, a post-emergent treatment to target broadleaf weeds, and a pre-emergent grub control treatment.
- Step 5 (Early Fall): We apply fertilizer and a post-emergent weed control treatment to target crabgrass. We also apply a post-emergent grub control treatment.
- Step 6 (Late Fall): Our team applies a granular fertilizer treatment that will sustain your grass through the winter and a post-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate any weeds on your lawn.
We have been helping lawns fight off weeds since 2009!
What weeds do our weed control treatments target?
Our weed control treatments target a wide variety of weeds that are commonly found in Perry, OH, and nearby areas. Some of the weeds that we encounter and eliminate most frequently include:
- Ground Ivy
- And more!
Are our weed control treatments pet-friendly?
We understand that many pet owners take their four-legged friends into consideration when choosing a lawn care service. At MC Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing, we apply weed control treatments that are pet-friendly, as long as you let them dry before allowing your pets outside. Once our treatment has dried, your grass is safe for pets to walk on. To be extra cautious, however, we encourage you to limit your pets' activity on your lawn for 24 hours after the treatment. Then, they can roam your yard like normal!
Call today to schedule our weed control service!
Do you want to keep your lawn weed-free? If so, we're here to help. At MC Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing, we offer our professional weed control service to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in Perry, Painesville, Willoughby, and nearby cities in Ohio. Our weed control treatments are part of our 6-step lawn fertilization and weed control program that will help keep your grass in excellent health throughout the year. Call us today at (440) 224-2448 to sign up!